Colors with a Difference
All coloring needs to be backed by a strong and indepth consultation.
- The stylist first tries to gather the clients expectations out of a color job.
- The stylist will suggest what colors will suit the skin tone of the client.
- Whether they should go in for a global color or highlights or combine the two for glamorous result
- Also the client is asked how they tie there hair up, as it would help the stylist decide on the color placements.
- In case of highlights, the color placement is of utmost importance, our stylists have been given extensive training on color placements by UK based trainers of Saks.
- After coloring the client is advises with a right shampoo and conditioner as now their hair is chemically treated.
- Also a serum or a leave in is suggested to keep the hair healthy.