My name is Sisnel Rebello, I started my career as a In flight Stewardess, however it did not satisfy my creative instincts. Hairdressing is not only creatively satisfying for me but is excellent for financial stability. It showcases my hidden talent of creating new look and making people happy
- A little bit about your hair training schooling background
I had started hairdressing at Toni & Guy (India and London). Trained with Loreal, Schwarzkopf, Wella for cuts, color&straightening
- Where did you learn the art and skills
I learn the art and skills each day of my life. There is always something new and exciting to learn
- Why and when did you know you wanted to become a hair stylist
During my college days my girlfriends and I would go out in the night and I loved to style their hair. So the bug started right then
- How did you get your start in the industry?And how long have you been in the industry?
I enrolled with Toni & Guy academy in 2007. Its been almost 5 years now and still counting.
- What is your personal style
I work excellently with Colors, I understand not only Indian hair type but also foreign hair. I can create illusions of Volume on people with fine textured hair.
- What inspires you?
Colors, fashion, clothing, accessories, paintings, all bling inspires me
- Which iconic hairstyles do you love?
I love the 60's buffont, that will always be in fashion. Volume blowdrys in the 70's. Wild and glamours hair. Always ICONIC
- Who inspires you?
Cos Sakkaz (Creative head - Toni & Guy), Anthony Miscello (Creative Director - Toni & Guy USA), Patrick Cameron (US based Updo Artist)
- What is your favourite kind of hair to work with?
Hair that is thick so that you can work around it, uplift it and make it wild
- What is your favourite hair look?
I love the hair looks of Victoria Secrets (Ramp Models)…Stylish and Glamourous
- Have you worked with any celebrity clients?who are some of your favourites?
I have worked with Kangana Ranuat and Katrina Kaif
- What are your favourite hair products?
I love shine serums, hairsprays and volume mousses
- Which styling tools do you use most often?
A tailcomb, my scissors, blowdryer and tongs
- What are some good tips for young people trying to break into the industry?
Go for it. There is lots of growth, lots to learn, but being humble is the key to success
- How do you feel hair relates to personal style
Hair is your best accessory. You flaunt it just like your clothes, make up, bag, car etc
- Are there any types of products you would advise people to stay away from?
Products containing alcohol can be avaoided
- What are some of your hair styling do's and don’ts?
Always use a heat protecting product before blowdrying or ironing. Don’t iron hair when its wet
- What hairstyles would you advice for the following face types: Oblong, oval, round, rectangular, square, triangular, diamond,inverted, heart.
Oblong : Fringe to cut length, Oval : Any hair style framing the face, Round : layers below the chin level, Rectangular : Round layers, Square : Framing layers around the cheeks, Triangular : layers to cover sides, Diamond : long layers, Inverted : Framing layers, Heart : Longer layers
- Quick tips for: Hair loss, Oily or imp hair, Dry or damaged hair, itchy scalp, and dandruffs.
Hair loss : Amenexil (best product), Oily/limp hair : Bain divalent/Bain Volumactive (Kerastase), Dry/Damaged hair : Lots of hair spa and Keratase rituals, Itchy scalp/dandruff : Bain Riche and Bain Gommage…
- What products from Saks would you suggest for the above problems? And what services?
Keratase Rituals-Calming + Smoothining + Volumizing and Intense Nourishing Rituals
- Which current hair trend so you like?(Abroad and India)
I like the Buffont and finger waves
- Which hair trend do you think will make the waves next (Abroad and India)
Natural curls done with the tong…Big trend
- Which indian do you think has a very trendy hairstyle?
Sonam Kapoor, she likes to experiment with different looks
- Your experience with Saks? Are you excited Saks has finally come to India?
I am super excited to be a part of Saks India…India totally needed Saks
- Why would you suggest Saks to anyone?
It’s a one stop shop for latest technology, trends & innovations for hair and beauty
- Saks product or service that you think defines the salon and makes it unique?
The warmth given to each client from start to finish makes SAKS special
Festivals and Celebrations are around the corner. Its time to look your Best.
Avail some interesting offers on Hair Color, Body Treatments and Nail Art.